A LEGACY OF SUCCESS SINCE 1982
A VOICE OF VICTIMS OF CATASTROPHIC BODILY INJURY
BUILT ON 85 YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE!
MORLAS VOORHIES SCHOENFELD
- Born in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Graduate of St. Martin’s Episcopal School in Metairie, LA
- Graduate of Louisiana State University, BA in English Literature, Baton Rouge, LA
- Graduate of Southern University Law Center, JD, Civil Law Program, Baton Rouge, LA
- Happily Married to Kristin Thompson Schoenfeld of DeRidder, Louisiana, and the father of three children, Miles, Brooks and Hayes.
- Admitted to the practice of law in the State of Louisiana since 2002, the Supreme Court of Louisiana, the Eastern District of Louisiana, the Western District of Louisiana and the Middle District of Louisiana
- In his free time, Morlas enjoys woodworking, competing in triathlons, and is a self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur
Read more of my bio on my blog
Schoenfeld Law Firm
Serving the state of Louisiana in, but not limited to, the Greater New Orleans Metropolitan area and the Greater Acadiana area.
Call today for a free consultation on your potential claim!