A LEGACY OF SUCCESS SINCE 1982
A VOICE OF VICTIMS OF CATASTROPHIC BODILY INJURY
BUILT ON 85 YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE!
STEPHEN MICHAEL SCHOENFELD
- Born in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Graduate of St. Martin’s Episcopal School in Metairie, LA 1992
- Graduate of Louisiana State University, BA in English Literature, Baton Rouge, LA 1996
- Graduate of Loyola University College of LA, JD, Civil Law Program, New Orleans, LA 2000
- Married to Melissa Greenwood Schoenfeld of Shreveport, Louisiana and the father of two children
- Admitted to the practice of law in the State of Louisiana since 2000, the Supreme Court of Louisiana, the Eastern District of Louisiana, the Western District of Louisiana and the Middle District of Louisiana
Read more of my bio on my blog
Schoenfeld Law Firm
Serving the state of Louisiana in, but not limited to, the Greater New Orleans Metropolitan area and the Greater Acadiana area.
Call today for a free consultation on your potential claim!