Personal injury is a broad term used to describe an injury suffered by an individual due to the negligent act or omission of another.
While the cause in fact of most well-known personal injuries are the result of auto accidents, falls or industrial and off-shore injuries and death, they also include Workers’ Compensation claims, Longshoreman & Jones Act claims, recreational boating accidents, injuries aboard cruise ships at sea and other haphazard or fortuitous injuries caused by the fault of another.
Schoenfeld Law Firm’s attorneys have adept experience in handling cases ranging from everyday auto accidents to the most complex international lawsuits involving crippling injuries and death.
A testament to our continuing Legacy of Success...
- $1,300,000.00 – Third Party Tort Claim involving a derrick man who caused injury to a young man working on a land-based drilling operation resulting in permanent crippling to his dominant shoulder, forearm and wrist
- $1,243,990.24 – Wrongful death settlement of truck driver killed in 18-wheeler accident
- $910,000.00 – Third Party Tort Claim involving a back hoe striking a power line resulting in electrocution and fall into a man hole causing shoulder injury
- $900,000.00 – Brain Damage/Medical Malpractice of newborn baby
- $835,000.00 – Wrongful Death Settlement
- $600,000.00 – Tort Claim involving an offshore rig explosion causing nerve damage to leg
- $500,000.00 – (Recovery capped by Louisiana State Medical Malpractice Statute) Pregnant patient discharged from the hospital while in labor causing the death of the child
- $340,000.00 – Third-party tort resulting in significant wrist injury
- $250,000.00 – Federal Tort Claim against U.S. Government for injuries sustained in auto accident
- $240,000.00 – Slip & Fall in a national grocery store chain resulting in two torn rotator cuff surgeries
- $150,000.00 – Wrongful Death Settlement- Largest recovery ever at the time for an unborn child’s claim for the death of the child’s father
- $125,000.00 – Workers’ Compensation
- $70,000.00 – Workers’ Compensation injury resulting in knee surgery.
- Over $200,000.00 recovered for numerous Workers’ Compensation claims
This is merely a sampling of the numerous judgments and recoveries that Schoenfeld Law Firm has obtained for its clients.